CD4 BELOW 30
Aug 14, 2010
KINDLY ADVISE IF I CAN START TAKING ARVs. MY CD4 COUNT IS 30 AND IM TESTED HIV POSITIVE. PLEASE ADVISE
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
If your CD4 count is truly 30, you have very severe immune deficiency and yes, you should start HIV treatments as soon as possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Rapidly Can One Die From Hiv If Treatment Starts Too Late?
- Over The Counter Medicine For Thrush On The Vagina
- Percentage Of American Heterosexual Hiv Infection
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Cause Hearing Loss?
- Can Males Get Thrush?
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv From A Carrier?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.