|CD4 BELOW 30
Aug 14, 2010
KINDLY ADVISE IF I CAN START TAKING ARVs. MY CD4 COUNT IS 30 AND IM TESTED HIV POSITIVE. PLEASE ADVISE
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
If your CD4 count is truly 30, you have very severe immune deficiency and yes, you should start HIV treatments as soon as possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv P24 Antigen Test
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Which Is Better To Treat Genital Warts Tca Treatment Or Cream?
- What Types Of Cells Does Herpes 1 And 2 Affect?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.