|Waiting on my CD4s part 2
Aug 10, 2010
Older one here again. I contacted my IDS about my small gains in cd4s(20). He pulled up my reports since I started meds and at that time my cd4% was 24.0, six weeks later it was 26.5 and then my last % was 27.1. He agreed with you that the gain in % was a good indication that that the Isentress & Truvada were doing their job.
| Response from Dr. Young
Great to hear back from you; I'd concur with your doctor, your risiing CD4 percentages are consistent with a good response to treatment.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.