hi.. im already at the last week of my pep.. after an hour of taking the two kaletra tablets i started vomiting.. and i vomited the two half melted tablets... what should i do? should i take another two? im due to take another two in the evening.. this already happened to me once but i couldnt find the tabs.. thanks..

In general, I don't recommend redosing after vomiting-- there are a number of reasons for this; first of which is that it's likely that the medicines made you throw up in the first place.

If you're due to take your next dose later in the evening, just continue on schedule. Taking your pills with some food in the stomach usually helps with the nausea.

I hope this helps. BY

Testing Options