atripla and prilosec or antacids
Aug 6, 2010
I was recently diagnosed with ulcer, and was prescribed prilosec (generic) and carfate liquid. Is there any interaction problem? My I D doctor is on vacation. No one else knows answer. Help? thank you
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
There are no significant drug-drug interactions between Atripla and the medications that you've listed.
I hope this helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.