Aug 6, 2010
Can you please explain Hbs Antigen-results REACTIVE patients value 2.470 thnks and Godbless
| Response from Dr. Young
A positive hepatitis B virus surface antigen (HBV SAg) is indicative of having chronic hepatitis B. Persons with chronic hepatitis B should be monitored and screened for liver cancer (with blood tests or imaging studies). If you're also HIV positive, some antiretroviral treatments (tenofovir, 3TC, FTC) also are active against HBV.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.