GAS & ACIDITY

HELLO DOC, IS HYPER ACIDITY AND GAS PROBLEMS ARE DUE TO MY CURRENT MEDICINE? I AM ON FIRST LINE OF MEDICINE AS PER INDIAN GOVERMENT HOSPITAL. I AM FACING PROBLEM OF BURPING VERY BADLY. PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW GET RID OF IT AND THE REASONS FOR THE SAME. MY CD4 COUNT AS ON TODAY IS 450 BEFORE 6 MONTHS IT WAS 517. IS THIS CHANGE IS NORMAL OR HAVE TO BE TAKEN IN NOTICE.

Hello and thanks for your post from India.

Without knowing what medications your taking, it's tough for me to figure out if the gastrointestinal symptoms you're experiencing are due to meds or something else. Excess gas and burping are not commonly associated with commonly used HIV medications, but in either event, it's worth discussing your symptoms with your health care provider.

Write back with your medications and I'd be happy to discuss further.

BY

double dose of kaletra
Delay in taking combivir