The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

hiv in sperm

Jul 31, 2010

I was sucking a guy in a sex club he had cam in my mouth I had a cracked tooth with soar and j/o him with an abrasion on my finger I want the pep where do I go for a clinic? Am I at risk to get hiv

Response from Dr. Young

Hello and thanks for your post.

You are at some risk for HIV exposure; as such one might consider PEP. I usually recommend that patients like you go to an emergency room; alternatively you could contact a local AIDS service organization (such as our Rocky Mountain CARES in Denver) to seek advice and treatment.

Best of health to you, BY

kaletra truvada dose
double dose of kaletra

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint