|kaletra truvada dose
Jul 31, 2010
can you take 4 kaletra and one truvada as one dose for PEP if you missed a dose of kaletra?
| Response from Dr. Young
In brief, yes.
Kaletra is approved for use as a 4 tablet, once-daily medication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission Through The Nose
- Is Dna By Pcr Accurate After One Week Hiv?
- Can Stress Cause Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms?
- What Will Happen If I Don't Treat Shingles?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.