Lymphatic with HIV+

Hi.I have a friend who is HIV positive patient and she does not live in this country and she does not speak English. She has lymphatic now and she wonder if she can start to take HIV antiviral drugs before she get the Lymphatic cured or she can not take any antiviral drugs before she cure the Lymphatic no matter how low her CD4 is. She is living in a development country so if you can help her with this quickly,she will be very thankful for that.

Thanks a lot!

Hello and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about your friend; I'm unclear by what you mean by "lymphatic"-- does this mean that she has enlarged lymph nodes? Or could it be that she has "lymphoma"?

Please write back with clarification and perhaps what is the country that she lives in. I'd be happy to help.

BY

Starting treatment and improving my CD4 count
Can i trust the results for an HIV elisa test after 7 and 10 months??