need help

Will be great if you could advise me on my reports dated 30th March which is four months after infection could you tell me how healthy i am and how far m i from treatment. CD4 740 and PVL 110 1.MT -Negative 2.ESR -06 3.USG Abdomen -normal

4.Chest X ray -normal 5.CRP-Negative

6.CBC. -WNL 7.Liver Function Test -WNL 8.S. Creatinine -0.8

Blood sugar-86 LIPID profile-Normal

VDRL -Negative HBSAG-Negative

ANTI HCV-Negative

I hope you will help me i send you my report even before . Please do reply need your best support.

Response from Dr. McGowan

Tahnks for your post.

Things look pretty good on these labs. Your blood counts, liver and kidneys are in great shape. Your CD4 count is strong at 740 and the viral load is low even with no treatment. Progression of HIv should be slow in you and it may take years for your CD4 to drop as long as the viral load is stable. One set of numbers is not enough to make firm predictions, a trend over a few readings is best, but these are a good start. Decisions about when to start treatmeht for you should be a discussion with your health care provider. You have the luxury of picking the time to strike back against the virus when you are ready since you are doing well.

Best, Joe

TRUVADA PEP
Meds