|HIV Testing - ELISA
Jul 29, 2010
Hello doctor..... I have sex with condom last 19th December 2009..... I have finished my testing in 161 days after 19th December 2009 and my test result is negative...... Did I need more test?
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Thank for your post.
Since it has been over 5 months since your sexual encounter (and you used a condom) there is no need for further testing for that episode.
Keep using condoms!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Can You Transfer Hiv Through Aids Rashes And Bumps?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Transmit?
- Causes Of Low Cd4 Count
- How Long Does Hiv Rash Last On Your Body?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.