Jul 28, 2010
I was recently splashed in the eye with fluids from a HIV and Hep C positive patient. The hospital put me on Truvada but I have read that 2 drug regimens are often recommended. It has now been 20 hours and I'm not sure if I should request a 2nd drug. Do you have any recommendations?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Touching Vomit Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.