laxative during hiv status
Jul 14, 2010
is it safe to use laxative when youare hiv positive?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
In general, taking a laxative is fine. If you have persistent reasons for the laxative, be sure to discuss your symptoms with your healthcare provider.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can An Adult Get Infected By Drinking Hiv Breast Milk Once?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Is A 13 Week Hiv Test Conclusive?
- If The Woman Already Has Hiv Can A Man Get It Through Vaginal Sex?
- Longest Living Person With Hiv
- What Cells Are The Primary Targets For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.