Jul 10, 2010
Hi! Would you are to weigh in on the new research presented here http://www.thebody.com/content/art57342.html?
Thanks so much!
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
These are very significant findings and should advance the search for immune therapies for HIV. So, exciting yes, but a treatment (yet), no. It will take several years before we know if this will translate to effective and safe therapies.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Breast Milk?
- Are Herpes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Does HIV Cause Penis Discharge?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.