Jul 3, 2010
Response from Dr. Young
I don't believe there's any issues with taking chili with HIV medications, nor is there any particular benefit (other than taste).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Acute HIV Infection Flu Like Symptoms Are Contagious?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes In Armpits And Behind Legs
- White Blood Cell Count Acute Hiv Infection
- Cum On Anus No Penetration Hiv Risk
- How Long Can Someone Live After Hiv Infection Taking Medication?
- How Accurate Are Current Hiv Tests At 5 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.