Jul 3, 2010
Dr Young responded to a question on Zidovudine + lamivudine + nevirapine vs Forstavir -3 where he expressed no knowledge of Forstavir. I know it as a supposed equivalent (generic) of Atripla. It is manufactured in India. I have used for close to 4 months now and have seen satisfactory results so far. It is also significantly cheaper than Viraday.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for the clarification.
The names of generic formulations of HIV medications can sometimes be difficult to ascertain here.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.