On time meds

Thank so much in advance. If you are late about 2 hours in taking your Hiv meds sometimes for some reason.Is it still considered on time. I am taking presista/isentrss/etravirine and booster norvir. please advise, its very important for me to know that because i have been about 2 hours late twice in 3 months. Thanks a million.

Hello and thanks for your post.

We get this type of question from time to time. Regarding the timing of your medications, you've got little to worry about. A couple of hour time window is acceptable, being "off schedule" (you're really not) twice in 3 months is not an issue.

I hope this helps.

BY

Missed one dose
forstavir-3