|Missed one dose
Jun 29, 2010
Dr, I am only two weeks into treatment but I missed one morning combivir pill - is this a significant problem? Is there anything I can do to compensate?
Response from Dr. Young
A single missed dose generally isn't cause for concern or need to re-dose; rather, I would use the experience to think critically about the reasons for the miss and if there are strategies to avoid this in the future.
Be well, BY
Doctor overly zealous in treatment adherence?
On time meds
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Will Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within 2 Years?
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Color Are Herpes Lesions?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.