Missed one dose
Jun 29, 2010
Dr, I am only two weeks into treatment but I missed one morning combivir pill - is this a significant problem? Is there anything I can do to compensate?
Response from Dr. Young
A single missed dose generally isn't cause for concern or need to re-dose; rather, I would use the experience to think critically about the reasons for the miss and if there are strategies to avoid this in the future.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- Are Lymph Nodes Painful With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.