Hepatitis B Non-Reactive
Jun 23, 2010
Dr. Edwin DeJesus answered a question for another person and he said that non-reactive is good news. But he did not say that this means you are "immune." if you are non-reactive, does this also mean that you are NOT immune and should consider getting the series of Hep B vaccinations? please advise. thank you.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Yes. For those persons who are HIV+ (or simply a gay man) and not-immune to hepatitis A or B, current treatment guidelines recommend vaccination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Ars What Type Of Abdominal Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.