Jun 20, 2010
Hi.I have just started on combivir and stocrin for about 6 weeks. The combivir comes in blister pack. Is it ok for me to remove them ie a week supply and put in a bottle? I have been taking my med at 730am and 730pm. However, the time range has been +/- 1 hour. Is that fine? Thanks a lot
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
You're correct on both points. It would be absolutely fine to remove the Combivir from the blister pack. A time range of +/- several hours is typically acceptable.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Odds Of Getting HIV Topping Without Condom
- Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Scared To Death
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Mutual Masturbation
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.