Jun 20, 2010
Hi.I have just started on combivir and stocrin for about 6 weeks. The combivir comes in blister pack. Is it ok for me to remove them ie a week supply and put in a bottle? I have been taking my med at 730am and 730pm. However, the time range has been +/- 1 hour. Is that fine? Thanks a lot
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
You're correct on both points. It would be absolutely fine to remove the Combivir from the blister pack. A time range of +/- several hours is typically acceptable.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.