|Yellow Fever Vaccinatin
Jun 19, 2010
If I have a cd4 count which consistently hovers between 550-700 and an undetectable viral load..... Can I recieve the Yellow Fever Vaccination???? I got one once back in 1995 and did not experience any problems with the Vax. Wouldn't this one be just like a booster???
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
My colleague Dr. John Hammer at Rocky Mountain CARES and Global Travel Health in Denver answered a very similar question recently. Given that your CD4 count is in the normal range, so long as the Yellow Fever Virus vaccination is indicated, it should be reasonable to receive the booster vaccination.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.