Jun 16, 2010
How long should I wait until I eat after taking Atripla? I ate four afterwards. Also I have been taking Atripla for a little over a month and still fell feel like a zombie?
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for your post.
It is best to take Atripla on an empty stomach. We usually recommend waiting 2 hours after eating tyo be sure the stomach has time to empty.
Although most people who have neuropsychiatric symptoms (feeling like zombies) feel better in a few weeks, there are some who can have persistent symptoms for years. If this is disruptive to your life you should discuss it with your doctor. There may be other causes that need to be explored as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.