Jun 16, 2010
Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for your post.
I am glad to see you are committed to stop smoking. That is great.
No there are no specific drug interactions between the meds you are planning to take. Be sure to go over the side effects of chantix with your doctor, some people get vivid dreams and there is an increased risk for suicide with that medication.
Good luck on getting smoke free!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- Will Hpv 6 And 11 Clear On Their Own?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.