Shelf Life of Atripla
Jun 10, 2010
I have several bottles of Atripla that I have had for 6 months. Are they still effective. What exactly is the shelf life of Atripla?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Provided that the medications were stored appropriately (not in an oven or on the dashboard of your car), the shelf life of medications is measured in years. There should be an expiration date on the bottle-- after this point, the stability of the medication might not be guaranteed.
I hope that this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- CAN BREAST SUCKING GIVE HIV TO A WOMEN?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.