Shelf Life of Atripla
Jun 10, 2010
I have several bottles of Atripla that I have had for 6 months. Are they still effective. What exactly is the shelf life of Atripla?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Provided that the medications were stored appropriately (not in an oven or on the dashboard of your car), the shelf life of medications is measured in years. There should be an expiration date on the bottle-- after this point, the stability of the medication might not be guaranteed.
I hope that this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.