My CD4 count after Starting Meds

This isnt actually a question. This is a bit of encouraging info for some people. I found out I was poz in Nov. of 2006 and I had a cd4 count of 7 (seven). Today, (June 2010) my cd4 count is 1190 (one thousand one hundred ninety). I see a lot of questions about the cd4 levels will rising after treatment is started and that was one of my concerns when I found out my cd4 count was so low. By the grace of god my levels are high now. So cd4 levels can rise when the medication is taken properly.

Hello and thank you for your post and words of encouragement.

We welcome reports from our readers of their experiences with treatment.

Your responses to treatment are clearly excellent.

Be well, BY

prophylaxis
PVL