Jun 8, 2010
Dear Dr. benjamin i exposed to risk full event of known sourse of hiv, so i want to start pep and i have AZT and lamuvidine so i want to know the dosage???????
thanks let me hear soon pls
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Post-exposure prophylaxis should be started under medical supervision, so I hope that you're not doing this solo.
I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of HIV?
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Seroconversion
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.