|seek for systematic information about PI mutation
Jun 7, 2010
Dear professor: I have been looking for information about PI mutation,but I can not find out meaningful one. Would you tell me one website education about HIV PI mutaion including interpreting every mutation and their cross resistence. Thanks for your great help!!!
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for your question.
There are 2 good websites that are frequently updated:
1) The INternational AIDS Society-USA publishes lists of resistance mutations at their website: http://www.iasusa.org/resistance_mutations/index.html
2) The Stanford University Drug Resistance Database at: http://hivdb.stanford.edu/
Hope you find these useful.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Systematic Candidiasis
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Achy Balls After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.