which is better medicine

Dear Doc, My CD4 count is 250, which is best for treating HIV Fostavir-3 or Zidovudine+Lamivudine+Nevirapine, please let me know.

Hello and thank you for your post.

You must live somewhere outside of the US. Zidovudine (AZT) + lamivudine (3TC) + nevirapine is an acceptable alternative first-line treatment for HIV. I'm unfamiliar with Fostavir-3. A quick online search links this medication to foscarnet-- if this is the medication that you're referring to, foscarnet is not a treatment for HIV.

With a CD4 count of 250, I would be entirely supportive of you considering starting on HIV medications.

Be well, BY

How effective is PEP started 60 hours after exposure?
Truvada+ stocrin