Side effects of PEP 28 day course

How long will the side effects of a 28 day PEP course last. I am on my last day of Combivir and viracept and have had terrible nausia and diarrhea, generally tired all the time and just feel sick, when can I expect to be back to my normal self. I am 46 yr old male.

Hello and thanks for your post.

Wow, Viracept. That's a name I haven't heard for a few years.

The side effects of the PEP medications that you're taking should resolve pretty quickly. The diarrhea is likely caused by the nelfinavir (Viracept) and typically stops in a matter of a day or two; the nausea could be the result of either medication. I'd expect it to improve in a few days.

I hope all turns out well for you. BY

ritonivir versus creon
How effective is PEP started 60 hours after exposure?