|meds and my dog
Jun 4, 2010
I am not sure if i took my atripla or my dog got a hold of it and took it. If he did what should i look for in him? Will harm him?..I did take a dose myself just just was not sure if i the dog got a pill or i took two doses.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Don't worry about your dog, s/he will be fine. The meds are cleared quickly from the body and it will not be of any significance. If you missed a dose just pick up where you left off.....a rare missed dose is not going to cause things to unravel as long as your viral load has been undetectable (suppressed) up till now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.