Jun 3, 2010
hi Dr. i am from india of state maharashtra. can you tell me the HIV test centers in india (maharashtra)
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post from India.
There are definitely HIV testing centers in Maharashtra; particularly in Mumbai. You could start by contacting our friend and colleague, Dr. Janak Maniar, Consulting AIDS Physician, Bombay, India -- (Tel:- 022-22056538, 23680288). Other sites include the JJ Hospital, GT- or MGM Hospitals.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many CD4 Cells Are Destroyed By HIV Per Year?
- Risk Of Hiv From Insertive Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Condom Broke Anal Sex Prostitute
- Risk Of Hep C Or Aids Through Accidental Needle Stick
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- How To Get Physician To Prescribe Hcg For Hypogonadism?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.