Jun 2, 2010
How may regain my T-cells?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Assuming that you have HIV infection, then the best and most durable way to recover CD4 ("T") cells is to receive and adhere to appropriate antiretroviral medications. Other strategies, such as dietary supplements, simply don't work (as well or at all).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Effects In Men If Untreated
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- How To Get Rid Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.