Jun 2, 2010
How may regain my T-cells?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Assuming that you have HIV infection, then the best and most durable way to recover CD4 ("T") cells is to receive and adhere to appropriate antiretroviral medications. Other strategies, such as dietary supplements, simply don't work (as well or at all).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Smoking Pot With An Hiv-positive Person
- Will There Be A Cure For Hpv In The Future?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.