Jun 2, 2010
How may regain my T-cells?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Assuming that you have HIV infection, then the best and most durable way to recover CD4 ("T") cells is to receive and adhere to appropriate antiretroviral medications. Other strategies, such as dietary supplements, simply don't work (as well or at all).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.