hiv virus outside body
Jun 2, 2010
can hiv virus liv outside body for morethan three months. am asking this because a gust stayed in house for four days whom i suspected hiv positive. i suffer from hiv phobia therefore am scared to touch the bed he used even after three months have passed.
Response from Dr. Young
You cannot get HIV from touching a bed three months after someone slept in it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.