|hiv virus outside body
Jun 2, 2010
can hiv virus liv outside body for morethan three months. am asking this because a gust stayed in house for four days whom i suspected hiv positive. i suffer from hiv phobia therefore am scared to touch the bed he used even after three months have passed.
| Response from Dr. Young
You cannot get HIV from touching a bed three months after someone slept in it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Life Of Hiv Virus Outside Of Body
- The Lifespan Of The Hiv Virus Outside Of The Body
- The Hiv Virus Is Killed Outside The Body By Using
- Will Using Condoms Completely Protect Against Genital Herpes?
- What Type Of Cream Is Good For Using On Shingles?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.