|What do you think about this combo?
May 29, 2010
I look forward to your response.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
The combination that you have outlined was carefully studied in the DUET study and was found to potent in patients with underlying HIV drug resistance. So the regimen is certainly appropriate as long as your resistance test results indicate that this regimen has activity. Thanks Joe
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Extreme Watery Vaginal Discharge
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.