|What do you think about this combo?
May 29, 2010
I look forward to your response.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
The combination that you have outlined was carefully studied in the DUET study and was found to potent in patients with underlying HIV drug resistance. So the regimen is certainly appropriate as long as your resistance test results indicate that this regimen has activity. Thanks Joe
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In The Atmosphere?
- Why Does Hiv Cause Diarrhea?
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Effects Can Gonorrhea Have On The Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.