May 25, 2010
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
There are a very wide variety of potent and well-tolerated HIV medications other than the ones that you've listed that you can't take.
The key issue in finding an alternative regimen is why you can't take these medications-- is it because of allergy, toxicity or drug resistance. Finding the best regimen depends entirely on these factors.
Why not write back with some details? I'd be happy to see if we could be of assistance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Would Hpv Show Up In A Blood Test
- What Does It Mean If I Test Positive For Herpes Antibodies?
- What Does An Infected Eye With Chlamydia Looks Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.