May 25, 2010
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
There are a very wide variety of potent and well-tolerated HIV medications other than the ones that you've listed that you can't take.
The key issue in finding an alternative regimen is why you can't take these medications-- is it because of allergy, toxicity or drug resistance. Finding the best regimen depends entirely on these factors.
Why not write back with some details? I'd be happy to see if we could be of assistance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.