Atripla and diet pills?
May 20, 2010
im trying to get back in shape and i heard about diet suplement that would help me to lose some weigth(lipo 6) but im not sure if i should take with atripla any ideas?? i just want to lose some pounds
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
I'm generally not a fan of diet pills-- the best solution to weight gain is a modest change in your diet and exercise patterns. Hard work for many, but this is sustainable, low cost and low risk (ie., no drug-drug interactions).
Since there are many different diet pills (and I don't proactively recommend any), I'd suggest talking to your pharmacist and your doctor about your concerns and any possible negative drug interactions.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Hooker Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.