|take two meds at once
May 9, 2010
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Yes, that has been a commonly used combination. Since both can be taken twice a day it is a balanced regimen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Flu Symptoms?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.