take two meds at once
May 9, 2010
Response from Dr. McGowan
Yes, that has been a commonly used combination. Since both can be taken twice a day it is a balanced regimen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From Woman To Man?
- How Many Days After Having Sex Should I Test For Hiv?
- What Causes Reactive Anti Hiv-2?
- If I Have A Couple Of Rashes Does That Mean I Have Hiv?
- Environmental And Lifestyle Factors Related To Hiv
- Can You Get Disability For Having Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.