May 9, 2010
i am live in nagpur of maharashtra state in india. can you tell me the 'trustworthy' pathalogist in nagpur(india)? can i testes the hiv test towards primary or ordinary pathalogist?
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for your question.
I do not know who would be the best pathologist to contact in India. I would generally go to the medical college, which should have the most reliable clinicians and faculty.
I would welcome responses from anyone of the readers who may help with more specific information. I will pass these on to you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.