May 8, 2010
Is it ok if I take ATRIPLA two or three hours earlier form the prevous dose?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
In brief, yes. It's perfectly ok to take your Atripla within a 2-3 hour time window.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.