May 8, 2010
Is it ok if I take ATRIPLA two or three hours earlier form the prevous dose?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
In brief, yes. It's perfectly ok to take your Atripla within a 2-3 hour time window.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Herpes Cause Diarrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.