May 8, 2010
Is it ok if I take ATRIPLA two or three hours earlier form the prevous dose?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
In brief, yes. It's perfectly ok to take your Atripla within a 2-3 hour time window.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does The Hiv Virus Stay Alive In Fresh Air?
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Hiv Skin Crawling Face Legs
- Insurance Coverage For Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Herpes And Hiv Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.