May 8, 2010
Is it ok if I take ATRIPLA two or three hours earlier form the prevous dose?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
In brief, yes. It's perfectly ok to take your Atripla within a 2-3 hour time window.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Effects Of Smoking Addiction On Peripheral Neuropathy
- Can You Get Hiv Through Dried Blood?
- Is Stinging Sensation Under Arms A Hiv Symptom?
- What Happens If Neuropathy Is Left Untreated?
- When Treated For Herpes How Long Before The Sore Go Away?
- What Is The Most Common Medication Prescribed For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.