May 3, 2010
do i have to take my hiv meds same time everyday
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Most contemporary HIV medications don't have a strict time requirement. In general, I instruct our patients that they have a 3-4 hour time target to take their medications, and even then, an odd dose outside of this window isn't the end of the world.
I hope this helps. Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.