May 1, 2010
I missed a day with ATRIPLA. I'm worried I messed up.
| Response from Dr. Young
If you've been otherwise adherent to your medications, missing a single dose shouldn't have any consequences.
Nevertheless, this is a good time to evaluate if there were circumstances that led to the missed dose that could be avoided in the future. Overall, your goal should be to miss less than 5-10% of your doses.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.