masturbation

i made masturbation regularly. now a days after masturbation my penise was swolen for few hours and after it get normal. from one months the white spot are occure on my penise(like dead skin cells)and my penise is so wrinkled. i never made a sexual contact. but once day i come in contact with my friends(unknown hiv status) blood through a metal pin. my quetion is that these spots are due to hiv? can i get affected with hiv from my friend?

Response from Dr. McGowan

Thaks for your question. It is not possible to know what may be causing the spots without having an examination. You should see your doctor to have a look.

HIV could be spread from a needle stick...I am not sure what you mean by a pin. In order for HIV to be spread the needle or pin would have to have been in contact with his blood and then break your skin...this would occur if you shared needles while injecting drugs or if a nurse or doctor got stuck with a needle drawing someones blood. In those cases the needle is hollow and can hold alot of blood. A solid needle or pin would carry much less blood and carries less risk. A pin that was just lying around and not contaminated with blood would not be anything to worry about.

Best, Joe

Antivirals and Aspirin
Question about Allergy Medications