|what should i do
Apr 26, 2010
what should i do my viral load is 174000 and my cd-4 is 75 i recently been placed on dunovir and i am seeing rashes breaking out over my body should i stop taking this
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for your post.
Rashes can be seen as a side effect of darunavir (especially for people with sulfa allergy). Some of these rashes are mild but some can be more severe.
You need to call your doctor to work with im/her to decide what is best.
Remember if you ever have to stop an HIV medication you have to stop all of the combination.....It is all or none or you may risk getting drug resistance to the remaining components.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Infected Cd4 T-lymphocytes Killed
- Do Aids Symptoms Include Ear Bumps?
- Female With Undetectable Viral Load And Risk Of Transmitting Hiv To A Man
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- Does A Fungus Infection Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Many Negative Tests Do You Have To Have To Make Sue You Do Not Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.