what should i do

what should i do my viral load is 174000 and my cd-4 is 75 i recently been placed on dunovir and i am seeing rashes breaking out over my body should i stop taking this

Response from Dr. McGowan

Thanks for your post.

Rashes can be seen as a side effect of darunavir (especially for people with sulfa allergy). Some of these rashes are mild but some can be more severe.

You need to call your doctor to work with im/her to decide what is best.

Remember if you ever have to stop an HIV medication you have to stop all of the combination.....It is all or none or you may risk getting drug resistance to the remaining components.

Best,

Joe

3 CANCERS BUT STILL DOING OK
HIV (Aids)