Apr 25, 2010
on my penise the whitish spots are present. i made many sxual contact. is it the symptoms of hiv?
| Response from Dr. McGowan
White spots on the penis are not a symptoms of HIV itself. They may be a symptoms of a sexually transmitted infection (STD) which could be associated with HIV since STDs and HIV often travel together. White spots on the skin could also be normal or caused by a condition called vitilgo. You should go to a primary care doctor and ask for a check-up. While you are there ask for an HIV test, regardless of what may be causing these spots it is very important that EVERYONE know their HIV status.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Is Cervical Cancer Contagious To Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.