Apr 25, 2010
Hi Dr. Joe, Just to remind you of my situation. I had unprotected sex with a girl of unknown HIV status 9 months ago. Since then, I've done the HIV test,i am come back negative. Dr. Joe, am I really negative?
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Yes. Go forth and be safe!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- HIV Test After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.