Apr 25, 2010
Hi Dr. Joe, Just to remind you of my situation. I had unprotected sex with a girl of unknown HIV status 9 months ago. Since then, I've done the HIV test,i am come back negative. Dr. Joe, am I really negative?
Response from Dr. McGowan
Yes. Go forth and be safe!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Heterosexual Transmission Of Hiv Female To Male
- Is Skin Rash A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Will Negative Hiv Test Stay Negative After 4 Years?
- Stretching And Peripheral Neuropathy
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
- How Long Does It Take For Elavil To Eliminate Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.