Apr 25, 2010
hi i am from india i tests the hiv test after 6 month from possible explosure. report is negative but my heart is not believe that report so what can i do.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
We generally would not recommend further testing beyond 6 months from a possible exposure to HIV (many would stop at 3 months). There would be no need to test further as long as you have not had any more recent risky exposure. Relax and be safe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.