|constant erection in 14yr old HIV boy on ARVS
Apr 24, 2010
my son is 14yrs old, sexually inactive, has been on ARVS for the last 5yrs. He is constantly erect and i wonder if it could be a side effect of ARVS.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thank you for your post.
Priapism is not associated with antiretroviral therapies, to my knowledge. If you son really has these symptoms, you should bring this to the attention of his doctors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Do They Come And Go?
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Off And On?
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.