Worried

HI, Dr. Young. I thank you and all the doctors for doing excellent job. I have read previous threads and I am going to ask different question. My elisa keeps coming positive like the other guy but western blot is negative. NO bands at all......I have tested so many time(6 or 7)..I dont remember. My doctor is even tired of seeing me at this point. He says my elisa is false positive and might remain same for the rest of my life...is it possible that western is giving false negative results. I hope to hear from u soon. Thank you very much.....

A repeatedly negative western blot is just that. A negative test. You don't have HIV.

Be well, BY

can hiv patient still do sex
Supplements