Apr 15, 2010
Can hiv transmitted through drinking a cup of coffee with blood or any fluid contaminated with hiv? and do i need test for that ?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope and nope!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Percentages Of Catching Hep A B And C During Sex
- Hiv Documented Transmission With Condom
- How Long Is Hiv Alive In Spilled Blood?
- Hiv In The 80s
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- How To Play Safe With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.